Windsor University holds the belief that education and training are integral components for securing a promising career, augmenting one’s income, and contributing to the overall economic growth of a nation. With this perspective in mind, the university has partnered with the world-renowned online learning platform, Coursera, to provide paid courses to its students.
Upon exploring this opportunity, you will discover an extensive range of 728 courses offered by Windsor University, which are tailored to meet the diverse needs of students from various academic disciplines. These courses, although priced above $7500, are designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in their chosen fields of study.
Windsor University’s collaboration with Coursera aims to create an unparalleled learning experience for students, combining theoretical and practical approaches to ensure that they acquire relevant and applicable knowledge. By investing in these courses, students can anticipate a higher degree of career success and greater earning potential and play a critical role in bolstering the country’s Gross Domestic Product.
How to get that scholarship for the paid courses (costing $7500) FOR FREE?
- You should join Windsor EF SET (EF Standard English Test) platform and get a score of 71 at least in the free 15-minute test. EF-SET 15-MINUTE LINK: https://windsoruniversity.us/ef-set/
- fill out the Form in Windsor University portal.
- You will receive a welcome email from windsor university.
- After you finish the EF-SET English test, EF-SET will email you your score.
- You have to forward this email to windsor university at
- windsor university will email you that you will have access to join the Coursera portal and enjoy the fully-funded courses.
What is the EF SET English test?
The EF Standard English Test (EF SET) is an online English test designed to meet the high technical standards of the other standardized tests in the field, such as the TOEFL or IELTS, which improves your reading and listening skills.
After completing the free 15-minute and 50-minute EF SET, you will receive a breakdown of your Reading and Listening skills and an official EF SET Certificate URL. You can add your personalized URL to your LinkedIn profile or include it in your CV. In addition, the score scale, based on the CEFR, is internationally recognized – making it easy for you to share your results and prove your English learning achievements.
About Coursera FullyFunded Courses with windsor university collaboration :
- Brand Management
- Business Analysis
- Career Planning
- Communication & Collaboration Skills
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Science
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Science
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology IT
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Job Readiness & Professionalism
- Leadership & Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Operations Management
- Personal Development
- Physical Science
- Product Marketing
- Project Management
- Research and Design
- Retail Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strategy & Operations