If you are considering pursuing your studies at a top Australian university with a fully-funded scholarship, this article is a must-read. We will provide detailed information on the University of Melbourne Scholarship, including its benefits and a step-by-step guide to the application process.
The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024 is an excellent opportunity for international students seeking to pursue a Masters or Ph.D. degree. These fully-funded scholarships cover tuition fees, travel expenses, academic costs, and provide a yearly living allowance of $31,200.
The University provides numerous awards to recognize academic excellence and hard work throughout your academic journey, starting from your first year of undergraduate studies to internships and even up to Ph.D. studies. These awards not only assist you during your studies but also serve as a valuable addition to your CV.
The ‘Melbourne Model offers international flexibility and enables more than 1300 students annually to participate in semester, year-long, or short-term intensive programs abroad. Graduate students can also apply for funding to conduct research overseas, participate in and publish research, or attend important conferences to interact with peers in their field.
Scholarship Summary :
|Level of Study
|University of Melbourne
|Opportunity Focus Areas
|Please visit the graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
|2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
|If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
Scholarship Coverage :
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Master by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Master by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarship :
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship?