Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications for the United Arab Emirates University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students. These scholarships are exclusively available for international students who have a desire to enroll in a degree program at the University.
To be eligible for the Full Tuition Scholarship, applicants are required to possess strong academic credentials and maintain their academic excellence throughout their studies at UAEU. The Full Tuition Scholarship provides valuable financial assistance in the form of a 100% tuition waiver to deserving students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Host Institution(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023 for Second Academic Semester
UAEU, the leading university in the United Arab Emirates, provides an extensive selection of accredited and top-notch graduate and undergraduate programs across nine Colleges. These Colleges include Business and Economics, Education, Engineering, Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine, Humanities and Social Sciences, IT, Law, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Science.
With its exceptional international faculty, modern campus facilities, and comprehensive range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unparalleled in the UAE.
In order to meet the eligibility criteria for the Undergraduate Scholarships at the United Arab Emirates University, applicants are required to fulfill the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at the University.
- Applicants must be prepared to pursue undergraduate courses at the University.
- The Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) must have a minimum score of 97%.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements: IELTS score of 7 or an EmSAT English score of 1675, or an equivalent qualification.
- For all colleges, excluding the College of Law, Literary track in the College of Education, Arabic Programs in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and the College of Business and Economics, applicants must have a score of at least 680 or higher in the Math SAT Subject Test (level 2), or a score of at least 1500 in Math EmSAT, or an equivalent qualification.
- For students admitted to the College of Law, Literary track in the College of Education, and Arabic Programs in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, a score of 1350 in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent is required.
How-to-Apply: The High school graduates from public and private schools of International Students, wishing to enrol in the program can apply online through the online application system.